Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Waiting on Warm Weather

Things have been a little slower around our house. Heidi and the twins were in town last week, so we can to hang out a few times which was nice. The night before she left, she came over to our house and we had hot chocolate and just talked for almost 3 hours. I never get to do that and I know she doesn't, so it was a nice "girls night" for us. Then this past weekend, Ellie and I went to St. Louis with my parents for another shower for Sara. Ryan's family had it for her and it was very nice. We worked on the new nursery which is so cute. Only 7-8 more weeks and little Bella/Matthew will be with us! I didn't take any pictures the whole weekend, so I don't have any new ones to post. And finally, today was Jackson first official "play date." He went over to his friend Jack's house after school. His mom left me a note yesterday asking if Jackson could come over and Jackson was so excited that he showed the note to everyone. It was good bribery for the past day. Jackson woke up at 6:40 this morning because he was so excited. I usually struggle to get him out of bed by 7:45. I think they had a good time. Jack's mom said Jackson got a little upset when Jack destroyed one of his tracks he set up, but other than that, things were good. So I guess we'll have to have Jack over to our house next time even though Jackson would prefer to go over there again because "he has more trains."

No comments: