With the nice weather has brought a lot of time playing outside. And with that has brought several falls. Jackson keeps scraping up the same elbow and Ellie has scratches and little nicks all over her legs. Besides this, they love spending time outside. Like I've said before, we get to play in the street. Last night Jackson had soccer practice and then we got home about 5:45 and I finished dinner and as we set down to eat, right outside our window were several kids playing across the street on the neighbor's swingset. I felt horrible when they all left before we were finished eating because Jackson was so excited to go out and play with them. But lucky for him, they were just up the street and he ran out to join them. There were probably about 7-9 kids out there and us parents stood in the street and talked. It was a nice evening. Below is a video of Ellie's latest feat on her Cozy Coupe. She still hasn't figured out how to go forward, so this is what she does going backwards.
Today, my mom and I went to Columbia and were about ready to head out when we realized I forgot to get a book about skeletons and the human body (Jackson's latest interest). So I ran back in and while I was there my mom got a call from Kaitlin saying Jackson had just vomited. Andrew picked him up and the poor thing had a fever. By the time I got home though, he was feeling better. We even went outside to play this evening and he seemed okay. I'll have to keep him home from school tomorrow though.
I just had to include this last photo. It is of our neighbor mowing her yard. The funny thing is that the first time we met her husband he was mowing their yard wearing a very similar outfit but his was a white undershirt, shorts pulled up high, and black dress socks up to the knee.
No comments:
Post a Comment