Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wonderful Weather

With all this great weather we have been trying to enjoy the time outside. Jackson can't wait to play with Addie and Kirsten but they are both at school in the afternoon. When they finally get home, Jackson is so excited to play with them. Ellie doesn't want to be left out either. I finally remembered my camera one afternoon and got a few pictures of them. And then I've already written about our events yesterday. Andrew took the camera when they went camping, but he forgot to take some pictures. I think they had a good time though. For Jackson, at this point, it is all about the snacks. They made it back in time today for Jackson's soccer game. Ellie and I went with my mom to Red Barn and it was crazy. It was a beautiful morning and like always it was Parent's Weekend for Truman. There were a lot of vendors and a lot of people roaming around. I saw some stuff I liked, but ended up just moving on because we had to get to the game. So next up was Jackson's soccer game and he was fired up. He has improved so much since the Spring season. He never complained about being tired (or about his head for that matter) and he went after the ball and even specifically tried to kick it into the goal a couple of times. We were so proud that he tried so hard. We tried to have a laid back afternoon thinking that he would rest, but it didn't happen. Jackson spent the rest of the afternoon playing with Addie and Kirsten, but I think he will sleep pretty hard tonight.


No comments: