Saturday, September 6, 2008

What If It Was One of Us

I know you all make fun of my blog stalking, but I am one of many who browse through other's blogs. I found this story a while back and it keeps bringing me back. There is a couple, Stephanie and Christian, who are from Arizona and have four kids. They were recently coming home on a private plane (the husband has been taking flight lessons) when their plane crashed. The flight instructor died, but the couple both lived but are in critical condition with severe burns. The wife comes from a large family and I found out about this from one of her sister's blogs that I happened upon. This girl's family has taken in the kids, set them up in new schools, and have been doing any kind of fundraising they can think of. It is all pretty amazing what people (a lot of them who only know the family through their blogs) have done. I just kept thinking what if this happened to one of us? I hope you could handle it in the same way. Here is a link to learn more about it and to donate if you would like. . .

No comments: