Thursday, March 13, 2008

Playing in the Street

We have had a couple nice days lately, so Jackson and Ellie have been excited to get out in play. Yesterday, Jackson was so excited to go out and play with Addie, but Andrew called and told us that we had to go to a cow sale in just a few minutes. So the play was put on hold for a couple hours, but Jackson was happy because Granny gave him chocolate cake for lunch. I think I would like chocolate cake for lunch too. When we got home, the LaBeth family was out playing in the street, so we decided to join them. I got to see Ty, who I haven't seen since he was just a couple weeks old. He is such a sweet baby-so cute. Since we both have sloped driveways, the street is where it is at. Since it is a dead end, I feel that the kids are pretty safe. Jackson and Addie drove their car/tractor around and Gracie and Ellie traded riding toys. Tiffany took some really cute pictures of all of them that I'm putting on a slideshow. We eventually ended up in Tiffany's house which is beautiful. They played for a little bit, but it was time for Ellie to nap and Jackson had hit his limit and we needed to have a little "talk". A little later Addie showed up at our door with Jackson's jacket and so she came in and played for a little bit. Jackson was so excited. So overall it was a good day and they got to play outside for a little bit today also. It is not as warm, but still warm enough to get out for a while.



No comments: