Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who Were You Today?

A Tigers cheerleader? (with heels!)
A fairy? (with fancy heels!)


A princess?

A butterfly? (She asked her Dad to fly her around)
How much fun to be a little girl. Ellie started out in a dress today with her hair done but that all quickly changed. After she was in bed tonight, I put away the dress-up clothes in the playroom and found the dress and tights in which she started the day in a pile on the floor. She had a more fun day than I did as I have started a "purge and organize" of the whole house which will take some time but I know I will feel so much better when it is all done. Clutter drives me crazy and Andrew has no idea why I feel the need to do all of this. The big final project will be reorganizing our storage area. But I am just getting started as we have hardly been home. It seems there has been a constant stream of family in town. The last group was my cousin Jimmy and his wife Jane and their five kids. Jackson and Ellie had a blast with them as they were constantly entertained. Next up are the Sedlaks. Sara, Ryan and Bella should be getting in town tomorrow and get to celebrate New Year's Eve with us. Should be fun!

No comments: