Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there. Our day was spent seeing Bella and family one last time before we hit the road to come home. Andrew rushed in after we got home and told me not to look. He called each of the kids into Ellie's bedroom and by the time I got the car cleaned out, they all presented me with cards. They were very sweet. But Mother's Day is about being a mom and that is what the rest of the day entailed. Andrew headed to work for a few hours while I unpacked, cleaned, and fed the kids some Paglias for dinner. I got my presents early-Andrew gave me some beautiful roses and Jackson made some gifts at school that included some potpouri and a poster that was a flower painting with the flower petals made out of his footprints. It is my first homemade mother's day gift and I will cherish it forever. I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment