Monday, March 22, 2010

This past weekend Lissy, Kaitlin and Zane came into town. Lissy had several shoots this weekend which is great. So we just hung out with everyone. Jackson and Ellie both seem to be doing better after a few more episodes at the end of the week. We are so thankful for that. Lincoln on the other hand had been pretty cranky. I'm just going to blame it on teething. But thankfully he has been getting better too. One thing I did get done this weekend was catching up on all the baby books. But we got through the weekend and I realized I hadn't taken any pictures for the blog, so I snapped a few. Jackson had earned a dollar by helping Kaitlin pack her suitcase and take it out to the car. I was trying to get a picture of him with it, but he was being difficult.
Ellie was trying to pick out what she liked for the American Girl catalog.

Lincoln is really enjoying playing around on the floor and pulling up to things.

Today Jackson and Ellie started swim lessons. We decided to put them in lessons since Jackson isn't playing spring soccer this year since it has been so cold and wet. They were a little apprehensive about it at first but quickly warmed up to it. Hopefully it will prepare them for this summer and swimming at my parent's pool.


Tomorrow is Sara's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!! We hope you enjoy your day.

No comments: