Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Funny Moments

I just wanted to share a couple of funny moments from yesterday. . . Monday was "S" day for Jackson and he had to bring in an object that begins with s. He decided on his sunglasses. Well, since he had his sunglasses, Ellie wanted to bring hers too. They didn't just bring them, they wore them. So as I was driving to school it was raining, cloudy, and dark, and I look in my rearview mirror and see my two cool dudes sitting in their car seats with their shades on. Then later that day Jackson had soccer practice and I sent him up to his room to get changed. He just laid on his belly and I said, "Jackson, what did I just tell you to do? You need to get ready for practice." And he said, "I just need to do some pushups first. They make me super strong."

No comments: