Ellie spends her days "cleaning" too. She loves to empty out things- my purse, the tupperware, bookcases, her diapers, her wipes, her sock basket, the shirts hanging in her closet, etc. And all of this has just happened in the last 24 hours. She didn't just do this today, it has been her favorite thing to do since we moved into the house. I decided I needed to get pictures but I didn't get any of the really good messes- I got to her too early and she hadn't done enough destruction.
Here is a final picture of Jackson and Ellie at the bottom of the basement stairs. I had called down to them to let them know it was time for baths. They love bathtime so I expected them to come up right away, but they didn't and this is how I found them.
**Update- Jackson and I did finally get to go outside. I was going to shovel the driveway while he went sledding down the driveway and played. He went down a couple of times, then he decided he needed to throw snowballs at me. He got some snow on his face in the process and decided it was time to go in. When I came in after getting my work done I was very impressed by what I saw. Jackson had taken his boots off at the door and hung his coat and snowsuit on the door knob. I am so happy our son can be clean sometimes. I guess he did get some of my genes because cleanliness is not a big concern for his dad. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment