Saturday, February 2, 2008

Settling In

We are settling in well into the new house. I have actually been sitting in front of the computer for about a 1/2 hour now while Jackson watches Scooby Doo (he no longer takes a nap since he isn't tired when it is time for him to go to bed at night-he has way too much energy) and Andrew and Ellie nap. It has been awhile since we have all just layed around and it is nice. The garage still needs to be finished and I still have a shelf to put together for the basement, but I have time. We decided to have a dumpster delivered to our house because we just had way too much trash. We have already filled it up and the garage is looking much better. Now we need to organize the stuff that is left so that we can hopefully fit both cars in the garage.
Here is a sweet story- The other night I was taking Ellie to bed and Andrew was at the dining table working, so we went in to tell him good night. Ellie waved "night, night" and gave him a kiss and Andrew said, "I love you." Believe it or night, Ellie said, "I love you" too. At least that is what it sounded like to Andrew and I. She repeated it one more time, but I haven't been able to get her to say it again yet. It was really sweet while it lasted though.
Here are just a few pics- not much too them, just laying around the house.








No comments: