Saturday, February 16, 2008

HUGS

Three consecutive days of posting-now you guys (and you know who you are) can't get onto me if there is some lag time in the future. By the way, Andy and Autumn, what about your blog-all I've seen lately are old pictures :) Well I had to do this blog because I had to tell about Ellie's new achievement. She finally gives hugs. It started yesterday out of the blue, she just walked up to Jackson and gave him a hug. So we had her give him more and I got a picture. Then she gave Andrew and I hugs. She even gave us hugs today as Andrew was leaving to head to Palmyra to talk to his client who is in prison there (by the way he has a big trial this next Wednesday-Friday with this client, so please keep him in your prayers). This is a big feat for Ellie because she has never been a snuggle girl. She likes to be moving and on the go, not laying on your chest. Now I can't guarantee that next time you see her that she will give you a hug.

No comments: