And big news, yesterday was Jackson's 6th birthday. I'll do a separate post for that a little later though. It was a fun, crazy day with a few surprises.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Just an Update I Meant To Do Earlier
I meant to do this post sometime last week, but never got around to it. We got Lincoln a swing and finally put it up last week. He has really enjoyed it and Ellie likes to push him in it. We just have to keep a close eye on her.

Also, I tried to do a little home improvement on our swing set. The tarp was ripping so I decided to fix it with blue duct tape. I think it will work for a little while, but Andrew thought my idea was pretty hoosier. I think he is just jealous he didn't come up with the idea himself.
A few mentions for Lincoln. He is really getting into stuff lately. He pulled a lamp down and I think managed to give himself a little shock when he started chewing on the end of Andrew's computer cord that was plugged in. He also manages to wriggle himself around in things and had ended up standing up in his car seat and his stroller.
And big news, yesterday was Jackson's 6th birthday. I'll do a separate post for that a little later though. It was a fun, crazy day with a few surprises.
And big news, yesterday was Jackson's 6th birthday. I'll do a separate post for that a little later though. It was a fun, crazy day with a few surprises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment