Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Everyday Stuff

Well almost all if our Christmas stuff is put away. I just packed up all ogf my wrapping stuff and changed our phones' ringtone-it used to be "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". I took down most of the stuff outside except for some lights I can't reach without a longer pole and Mary and Joseph who are frozen into the ground. I was able to get Baby Jesus out though. I guess all of that will have to wait until it is a little warmer which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.
I have been going through every room in the house and cleaning and organizing. I am down to the basement which could take awhile. During the cleaning I found an extra picture of "Nacho Libre". We are going to some friend's house for dinner next week and they just watched Nacho Libre for the first time so we considered giving them the picture (I found an old frame to put it in) as a thank you gift (and a joke). But Andrew chickened out and Jackson claimed the picture and has proudly displayed on his nightstand since. Well I decided to get a picture of it but when I went upstairs, it was not in his room. It seems someone else wanted it. . .
So I put it back in Jackson's room. We'll see if there are some arguments over this. (Sorry, no close-ups of the picture-Andrew would be slightly embarrassed).
Here are some sweet pictures of Lincoln in his new towel that Carson gave him for Christmas (these are for you Amanda)-thanks Carson!
And this is why I sew up Lincoln's pants. (his pants are the navy blob on the side and they haven't been sewn up)
My mom said people always laugh when they see his pants, but they won't stay up and they don't start adjustable waists until around 24m. He kicked so much while he was sleeping that they fell off.
By the way, Ellie has started getting ready by herself now. She is able to get dressed (she sometimes needs help with shirts, buttons and zippers), brush her teeth and make her bed. As you can see in the picture earlier her bed isn't perfect, but I am pretty impressd. I still have to do her hair. This can all take a little while (some of it is still new to her) and she is not a morning person so I have to help her along sometimes when we have to get Jackson to school.
And one last thing, I added a few new Jackson quotes.

No comments: