Ellie has also enjoyed being the big sister with Jackson off at school. We took Lincoln to Wal-Mart for the first time today and Ellie was very excited that she got to sit in the back of the cart. She has been wanting to do that for awhile now. She also gets to sit in the back of the double stroller. The weather has been nice so we have taking walks in the morning after we take Jackson to school. We are still pretty tired around here, but it helps to get out and get some exercise
Lincoln seems to be changing almost every day. He is getting a little bigger and is more alert throughout the day. Today I swear he smiled at me while he was awake. It was after I got him dressed this morning and I picked him up and he just looked at me and smiled. I told Lissy I would post some pictures of him and no, he is not mad, he just has a very red complexion.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Ellie and Lincoln
Ellie is a second mom to Lincoln. She loves to dote on him, talk to him, help me feed him, give him his pacifier, help with his bath, get new diapers for me, and hold him (she doesn't even want me to have a hand on him when she is holding him). She does pretty well with him, but we do have to remind her to be gentle. Just yesterday, I put Lincoln on his playmat while I was eating lunch and Ellie was laying down beside him. At one point, Lincoln just started screaming and Ellie looked at me with big eyes. I picked up Lincoln and asked Ellie if she did something to him. I eventually got it out of her that she accidentally hit him on the head with her hand. I took Lincoln into his room to get a paci and Ellie just started bawling. She hated that she had made Lincoln cry. What a difference there is between boys and girls-Jackson would have quickly moved on to something else and forgot whatever happened to Lincoln. 
Here is a little tummy time. It is not his favorite, but he does do better than Ellie did. She hated tummy time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment