Sunday, November 18, 2007

Speed Racer

Today Jackson decided to take Ellie for a ride in the Radio Flyer push wagon. He started out slow, but soon they were flying around everywhere. Thank goodness the wheel didn't come off like it has in the past. Ellie really enjoyed it and it entertained them both for a little while which was nice.


This evening for dinner Mom and Dad made fried chicken. Everyone was very excited. Crazy to think we use to have it every Sunday. We have been working on trying to get Ellie familiar with silverware, so I gave her some green beans and mashed potatoes in a little bowl with her fork and spoon. For the first five minutes of dinner time she just played with spoonful of mashed potatoes. Eventually it ended up her in hair. She finally started eating and she ate the mashed potatoes with the spoon and fork and with both ends-never knew you could do that. So there was somewhat of an accomplishment. She would get mad if I tried to take it away. You don't mess with Ellie and her food. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it, but I didn't have my camera handy.
These next couple days will be spent packing and trying to figure out how to get all of our clothes and everything else we need-diapers, bottles, formula, toiletries, etc, etc- into two bags. That is my main goal since we also have the pack-n-play, stroller, and two car seats not to mention two kids to keep track of. And then off to Colorado Springs. Jackson is very excited and he will be very disappointed in learning that in order for me to accomplish my goal of just packing two bags, he will not be able to bring all of his trains and tracks that he planned on packing.

No comments: