Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ode to Ellie

I meant to post this the other day, but forgot. It is an ode to Ellie that Molly wrote for her actual College Prep English class in school. I love it and thought right now would be an appropriate time to post it because she is up in her room for throwing a fit and calling me mean. She's a tad dramatic-I don't think I ever would have had the guts to say that to my mom. But I still love her to pieces.


An Ode to Ellie Beth Farwell

Ellie Ellie Ellie,

We will always ask you to shake your belly;

You are more emotional than a teenage girl,

And you love pink so much that sometimes I want to hurl;

At the ripe age of four I still do not understand half of what you say,

Why are you such a pain to wake up everyday,

You boss your other cousins around like no other,

But you cuddle and snuggle with your baby cousins like a little mother,

You crack me up and bring sunshine to my life,

And you always have the cutest tights.

No comments: