It has been a couple busy weeks since I last posted so I'll catch up with a couple now. A couple of weeks ago, our church had Vacation Bible School and Jackson and Ellie got to go. They had a great time. It was fun to get there a little early and watch Jackson singing the songs, doing all the motions and dancing. He even got to get up on stage one night and do it. They even had fun during the day because we had Zach and Kate come over a few times so that their parents could work on stuff for VBS since they were in charge. Andrew had to head out of town on Wednesday to go to California for some depositions and was gone a few days. This was one of his first times flying by himself and he was kind of nervous about it. Not the actually flying, but all the procedures. He never really paid attention to all of it before and just let me take care of it. But he made it there and back just fine. Then Lissy came into town on Thursday and brought Bella and Brady with her because Sara and Ryan had to go to Mexico for Ryan's brother's wedding. Bella and Lissy joined the kids and I for the Family Fun Night at our church. I don't have any pictures because I was trying to keep track of Ellie and Jackson and was holding Lincoln.
Kaitlin and Zane came into town on Friday and had a big surprise for us. Zane had t-shirt on and even though I noticed what it said, it just didn't click. I thought it was maybe a free shirt he had received. But then Molly mentioned something about it and it all came out. His shirt said "Bun Maker". So YAY! Kaitlin is pregnant! She is due February 14. She hasn't been feeling too well so she thought it would be hard to hide it around everyone. I had to rush out and get her a book.

Andy, Autumn and their crew showed up on Saturday morning. We spent the day hanging out around the pool. Ellie and Briley found a frog in the catch basin and Jackson decided he would get it out with the net.

Then he ran off with it.

And chased Andy around with it.

And decided it needed to rest on his head (not sure if it was alive at this point).

Lincoln loves to snuggle with Grandma.

And as the evening drew closer, it was time to shoot off a few fireworks.

Lissy had a photo shoot with the Powell family on Friday so they hung out with us Friday night for some swimming and to watch the Fowler's fireworks.


We started off the 4th of July by going to church. I got some pictures of the kids before we went because I figured they would be in and out of swim suits the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment