Monday, May 10, 2010

Meeting Brady

This weekend the kids and I headed down to St. Louis to meet Brady. I decided to not head out of Kirksville until after an early lunch and didn't let Lincoln take his morning nap and it all worked out pretty smoothly. He slept part of the way and didn't scream too much. Caroline and Jared came into town too. The visit was pretty laid back since we were the only ones there. Mr. Brady is such a sweetie. (I just realized I don't have a family picture of the Sedlaks and therefore no pictures of Ryan) Ellie thought she should help take care of him a bit (but not like his big sister who takes her job seriously).And Lincoln just wanted to play with the toys and Jackson with his DS (until it died and we didn't have the charger).
Sara and Ryan were nice enough to cook us all dinner. We had some burgers and hot dogs, did baths, and just hung out. My crew was all down in the basement, so I put Lincoln down first and the rest of us headed down a little later. I forgot to tell Jackson and Ellie to be quiet and we immediately woke up Lincoln. I got him back to sleep but it was kind of a restless night with Lincoln crying out every now and then, Ellie crying sometimes about something hurting (arm, leg, whatever) and then Jackson randomly set up in his sleep and started talking. I do imagine we got more sleep than Sara and Ryan though. So morning came soon and we all got ready because Lissy was bringing Molly over for a quick visit before she took her to the airport to fly out to Dallas. Then Lissy and I took all the kids (minus Brady) to Target which is always an experience. Then we picked up some McAlister's for lunch and headed back to Sara and Ryan's. Before we left I wanted to get a picture of my kids with Brady.
I totally forgot to add in Bella but she was busy being upset about having to take a nap.
So we are on to a new week which will consist of getting ready to head to Dallas this weekend and moving Andrew into his new office. I think they are setting up all the computer stuff on Friday so he should be open for business sometime early next week. Very exciting!

No comments: