Monday, January 19, 2009
Surprise Sleepover
Lissy came home this weekend and Jackson decided to set up a surprise sleepover for her. She knew he wanted her to come over for to stay the night, but she didn't know what the surprise was going to be. I didn't know either, but as soon as Jackson was up on Friday he wanted to start working on the surprise. We ended up putting up some streamers and a sign that said, "We Love Aunt Lissy." We also blew up a few balloons. When Lissy got to our house that night, Jackson made her close her eyes so she would be surprised by her surprise. We ended up just watching Kung Fu Panda and Jackson complained of his stomach hurting a little. He fell asleep by 10:00, so I took him up to bed. Lissy was lucky he fell asleep, because he wanted to sleep together and this way she got to sleep in Ellie's new room. Lissy's big surprise came later. She came into our room around 1:30 and told us Jackson had vomited. So I ran upstairs and he was laying down in the bathroom and there was vomit on the stairs. I couldn't look at it because I have such a weak stomach right now. Lissy was soooo nice to clean it up. Andrew got up stairs just in time to help her. Jackson said he felt better by then, but was really tired. I tried to get him to sleep in our room, but he wanted to sleep in his "comfy, cozy bed." So, I slept on the couch so I could hear him if he got up again and he didn't. He slept in the next morning but woke up with a slight fever and his "brain hurt." So after some Tylenol we headed to my parents' house and he got better and was playing around. He crashed in the afternoon and slept for a couple hours. He was completely better by the next day. With Lissy in town, we are always sure to get some good photos. She had an impromptu photo shoot with Ellie in her new room. They turned out really cute. Then that night, my dad brought down some old dance costumes and Ellie found a few she really liked-so more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment