Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dance Party
I have a couple videos I wanted to post. The first one is of Ellie telling her "Knock, Knock" jokes. Before I did this video, she did one that went, "Knock, knock." "Who's there?" "Banana" "Banana who?" and then she eyes the bananas on the counter and says, "I want a banana." This next video we did after lunch when it was a lovely 9 degrees outside. We are all sick of being inside so I turned on some music. It took Jackson awhile to get into it at first-he wanted to watch cartoons, but boy did they have fun. We haven't had a dance party in a while because I haven't been feeling well. I am starting to feel somewhat better and felt bad for neglecting the kids so a dance party was in order. I think Jackson's moves incorporate his love of kung fu moves and Ellie keeps spinning around like a ballerina. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment