Heidi and the twins came in town this week. Heidi and I went to Columbia on Tuesday to just hang out and do some shopping without the kids. It was a nice, relaxing time and it was great to get to spend some time with Heidi. Then Wednesday afternoon they came to the pool to swim. Tiffany and her kids and Teresa and Tisha came over for a little while too. It is so neat to see all of our kids together. It is hard to believe that it has been close to 20 years since we were the "kids" enjoying the last moments of summer together before school started. Our neighborhood was so much fun to grow up in and I hope our kids get to have a similar experience.
I got a couple of pictures from this evening of Jackson and Ellie. I was cooking dinner and they were having a great time playing with each other. They even started to dance together and they were both smiling and laughing. I just had to put dinner on hold and take some pictures.
Tomorrow is a big day for us-our yard is going to be seeded!!! We are so excited. They have been here the past few days doing all the grading and it already looks a lot better.
No comments:
Post a Comment