Tuesday, October 23, 2007
"They're just wrong!"
When we picked up Jackson today from school he was complaining because his pants were wet. Luckily it was not my original thought that he had peed his pants, but he just got the knee wet from kneeling in some water. So when we got home, I told him he could change them himself. A little later, he came downstairs saying,"They're just wrong!" I look up and this is what I see.

He had put on a pair of Ellie's jeans. These are a pair that she hasn't worn yet because they are a little too big, but still. They were a little snug and he couldn't button them. I thought it was hilarious. The ballon is another story. Last night at the end of bath time, my dad came in with a rubber glove, put it on his head and proceeded to blow it up. Ellie was terrified and started crying. So then my dad decided to just blow them up like balloons and after a little convincing, Ellie decided they were okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment