Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's Fall

I don't know what has been going on with Jackson lately, but he is quite a handful. I've heard many people say that it shouldn't be the "terrible twos" but the "terrible threes." I know he has been a handful before but now he seems to have even more energy and more orneriness. He is really testing me and it is pretty tiring. So as I was about to pull more hair out yesterday, my mom took Ellie outside and I followed. Jackson protested but after sitting inside by himself with nothing to do, he came out. After more protesting, he started having fun and we played in the leaves. I then went on camera duty, so my mom spent the rest of the time raking the leaves, throwing the leaves, and reraking the leaves. Thank you Mom. Jackson decided Ellie would like having leaves thrown on her too, but he didn't throw them up in the air, he would just dump them right on her. She took it very well. Jackson also decided it would be fun to jump in the leaves even though it wasn't a huge pile. You'll have to check out the pictures.


2 comments:

Aunt Lissy said...

Gee- That coat is awfully cute on little Miss Ellie...I wonder who picked it out :)

Anonymous said...

Allison, how do you do it, those pic are wonderful, you must have books full. Keep your hair, don't pull anymore out it does get better, and then they are gone and you find your self wondering what you will do next, It was so hard when our last Jason graduated, but I got over it, and started a quilt, well, believe it or not 7 yr later, I will have the quilt back after I had it machined quited, so you see I am a little slow here, but I do enjoy being at home, a little off the subject, but enjoy the kids while you can, and how is the house coming along. Carol