Thursday, August 30, 2007

More of Carson

Carson and family are doing well. They will probably head home tomorrow. His parents and grandparents are in love. My mom called the yesterday and she said she thought she needed to head back to the hospital because she missed Carson and wanted to hold him some more. I can just see her saying that same thing when they get back to Kirksville and having my dad load up the car and head down to Dallas.

We finally got some more pictures of the cutie-enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison, I could not believe you had been married 6 years, but guess so, I just love reading your blog, and looking at the pic, so now how is the house coming along, and how is living at home, Jackson I am sure is enjoying this very much. We are so happy for Amanda, she has waited a long time for this event, bet they are so happy. All is well here so I will close keep me posted on events, I sure enjoy them. Carol k