We thought about going to the pumpkin patch and corn maze on Saturday, but it was very cold. My dad did try to entertain the kids outside for a little while though. They played in the leaves and he made a fire in the firepit.
Little Miss Bella did not enjoy getting dressed up for the cold.
The kids ended the night with some cookie baking with Papa. Bella even got to join in on the action this time. I think we did this to drown our sorrows over the Cardinals losing. We actually had tickets for the Game 4 of the series, but it just didn't happen. Jackson was pretty disappointed. He was really looking forward to going to the game. We were talking about it yesterday morning and he said, "I think they just forgot their spirit." I agree Jackson.
And finally, we put up our Halloween decorations today. I put most of them up while Jackson was at school and he was so excited when he came home. He and Ellie love them and are so excited for Halloween. Here is our mantle with our new addition this year-witches hats from the dollar store.
No comments:
Post a Comment