Monday, July 27, 2009
Welcome to Our World!
We welcomed Lincoln Rex Farwell into our family on Saturday, July 25th. Everyone is sooo excited. I woke up around 4am thinking I may be having some contractions and decided to get up and take a shower. By 5:45, we were taking the kids to my parents and heading to the hospital. Lincoln was born at 9:12am and weighed 6lbs 4oz (our smallest) and was 20 1/2" long. He is such a cutie and a very good baby so far. Jackson and Ellie are very proud of their little brother and they are very sweet with him. All of my family was able to make it back to see him except for Molly who is at Kanakuk until Friday. My parents called kamp and they gave her the message right away and I think they even let her on a computer (the campers don't have access to anything but a pen and paper as far as communication goes)to see some pictures. Andrew's dad and Matthew, Kristin, and Ashlyn were able to visit us at the hospital, but Mary was actually down in Dallas. She did get to come by and meet her newest grandson last night though. And we can't wait for Lauren to meet him. For now, I'll just post a few pics. Again, go check out Lissy's blog because she has some cute ones with more to come http://www.missprissness.wordpress.com/






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment