Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Congrats Andy & Autumn!
We wanted to say congratulations to Andy and Autumn (and Briley) who are expecting their second baby. They are due March 23rd (which is Sara's birthday). They told all of us on Sunday, but I didn't want to put anything on our blog until they put something on theirs. They gave me a cute card about being a mom and about the time I was reading it, Ellie fell down and started crying so I wasn't paying close attention to the card. They had mentioned in the card about how much fun it will be to see our little ones growing up together and signed it with their names plus "baby Early #2" I totally missed it and so did several other people that read it. Lissy finally figured it out. They did have some cute shirts made up, but since Lincoln came a little early, they hadn't arrived at their house before they had to leave. They had four ducks on them and said, "We are Lucky Ducks." It is sentimental because when Kaitlin was born and Andy first saw her, he said, "We sure are yucky ducks." So cute. I think my parents are very excited to see their family growing-this will be #7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment