Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Can't Remember What to Write

Amanda has been getting on my lately to update my blog but things have been pretty busy as the last couple weeks of the house construction are upon us. Many things have happened that I thought I should put on the blog, but at this point I really can't remember them. One thing I forgot to mention was the other night there was a buck in the yard across the street. Kaitlin and Zane called us from outside and they had just pulled up in the car and saw it. Andrew went running to the front door to see it and slipped on the hardwood on the way. I thought they were joking-but there it was. It was hard to see because it was dark but we think it was an 8-10 point. There were some cut-out deer that were part of a Christmas decoration that it eventually walked over too. I guess it was confused.

Another thing to mention was this past weekend Ellie and I went to St. Louis (the boys stayed home) and my sisters and I and our parents went to see Wicked at the Fox. It was a great production and I totally recommend it to everyone. Even my dad liked it. Then we got to eat on the Hill which is always very yummy.

The last thing to talk about is the house. We are moving in next Friday!!! The cabinets are in, the light fixtures are going up, all the flooring but the carpet is in (some carpet is going in today and tomorrow and the rest on Tuesday). . . it is all coming together and we love it. I'll probably go over there tonight so I'll try to get some pictures.

I do have one cute picture. This is of Ellie Sunday night right before her bedtime. Jared came over to see Caroline and brought some McDonalds. If you eat in front of Ellie, she thinks you need to share.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Allison, I too have missed the blog, and am so happy that your house is about ready for you, this will be so nice for all of you, and Jackson will be confused, now where is my granma. I love reading and the pic so keep me posted Carol A