Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hanging out with Stan

Last night Zane brought his snake, Stan, by for Jackson to see. Jackson has been asking Zane to bring him by and when he first showed up without him, Jackson started crying. So Zane went to his house and brought him back. Jackson was so excited. He even held him several times. Ellie was pretty enthused with Stan too. She kept laughing at him.

Today Andrew took Jackson and Ellie out to his parents and they were nice enough to watch them while Andrew checked on his cows and I worked at the house. I spent the day putting up curtain rods and blinds and changing out some light bulbs. Andrew came in around lunch time and helped me put up our 12 foot curtain rod that goes over the french doors and side windows. Then we made yet another trip to Home Depot for some shelves for the basement and more blinds. By the time we got back to the house, Andrew parents met us with Jackson and Ellie and my work day was over. I hope to go back tomorrow and get a little more done. I'm pretty sure we will be in Friday but it is going to be pretty busy this next week and even though I wanted everything done before we moved in there may be a few little things that aren't done by Friday. Oh well, the movers are scheduled, so we are moving. I have a few pictures of the house but things are pretty messy right now, so I didn't get that many. Carpet is going in on the main level on Tuesday, so they are cleaning up a lot of stuff on Monday, so maybe I can get some more pics then.



1 comment:

Aunt Lissy said...

I love it, I love it, I love it...the house that is...not the snake, that thing is disgusting :)