Friday was Andrew's birthday!!! I think he had a pretty good day even though it did involve a shopping trip to Columbia. I had talked about going on Saturday and he decided we could just head out that afternoon. So we scraped the birthday meal plans, loaded up the kids and headed south to the home improvement stores. Andrew was very patient with me but also kept me on task so we were able to get a lot done in a few hours and the kids were even good. We picked out our faucets, kitchen sink, vanity lights, ceiling fans and tile. Then we met up with Kaitlin and Zane for a birthday dinner. I was still able to make Andrew his dinner and blackberry cobbler the next night.
Jackson and Ellie are growing every day. Jackson is loving school and today he had a new experience and went to children's church. When it was time for the kids to leave the main service, Jackson did not hesitate a bit and went with all the kids. I guess if kids are involved he is there. Ellie is actually crawling now-everywhere, is into everything and likes to clap. She also is acknowledging people- Andrew is "Dada" and Jackson is "JJ." She doesn't say it all the time, usually just when she sees them for the first time in a while. It is so cute though. Her and Jackson have also started becoming more of the stereotypical brother and sister and pick on each other. And so it begins. . . Here are a few pics from this weekend.
1 comment:
Hi Allison, things are moving fast it is so exciting to hear about your house and the kids, Jackson keeps things on a roll for you, and Ellie, she will be walking before you know it. Picking out cabinets and things is so neat, wish I had new ones, some of mine are the oringal that were in the house, when we bought it and I bet they are what his lady had, we have been here since 72, so OLD is the word, I love reading and keeping up with you, you do such a beautiful things with your kids and mom, keep it up. Carol K
Post a Comment