Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Fun Weekend

We some unexpected visitors this weekend-Amanda, Todd, and Carson came back to visit. Amanda wasn't feeling very well and had been nauseous for a few days so she came back so my dad could make her better-and he did. They all just went back today as one well, happy family. It was fun having them here and getting to see Carson again. They came in on Thursday, my mom's birthday, so they got to celebrate with us. Ellie really enjoyed her grandma's cake. She was taking handfuls of it and shoving it into her mouth. Lissy, Andy, Autumn, Briley, and Kaitlin came in this weekend too so we had a full house. We got some cute pictures of the cousins. Some are pretty funny too. We also got to see Granny B this weekend which was nice. I'll put just a few pictures below. I wish I could do more, but the slideshow website I use is running really slow.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a pretty wild gathering, so much fun when they all get together, Congratulations on you anniv, that was such a fun weekend, and the little flower girls enjoyed thereselves so very much, your family is growing, and how is the house coming along, you will love it. ok I will keep watching your posts love the reading. Carol k