Monday, May 7, 2007

Finally Done

We are finally done with all of our traveling. I feel like we have been on the road for a month now. Jackson, Ellie, and I went to St. Louis with my family for Lissy's graduation- CONGRATS LISSY. Andrew stayed home for the last weekend of turkey season ( he was successful in his last desperate moments as he was leaving his parents place and spotted a couple turkeys) and to get some work done. We have had a baby shower, gone to a wedding, had a wedding shower, gone to see a new baby, and have attended a college graduation with Molly's graduation from eighth grade still to come. So many exciting life events for everyone! Now it is time to get moving on the house if it would ever quit raining.



1 comment:

Carol said...

Allison,I love this site, keep posting, it is so cute and your kids are darling, you keep us all updated with the family, and I might add you are on very busy lady. When are you starting on the house, I liked the pic I saw of it. Where will Lissy be working? Jason got a job in Edwardsville, will be cocaching and teaching there and his fiancee will be looking for a job, she is a CPA, and will be leaving her co in Spfd. He is so happy to have been hired way before the summer, and things are tight for hiring. They have been house looking and not cheap down there, but good with the bad they are both excited about the wedding and not far off now. Talk to you later, what fun this site is Carol