Well all of us in the Farwell house are suffering from colds. It is Ellie's first and she is so sad with all of her coughing and sneezing. Jackson's cold hasn't slowed him down a bit- I wish I could be that way. He did settle down a little bit to play with his blocks and he constructed what I think was a pretty good train. For you teachers out there you will notice a repeating pattern (I always here you talking about patterns and stuff like that). Then Jackson took a moment to pose with his sister.
2 comments:
awww... i had to get a account just leave a comment.. but there are very CUTE
We are all sick here at the Brimmer house too. Lauren got sick and shared it with Brad and me. Hope you guys feel better soon. I love seeing the pics and videos.
Post a Comment